Thursday 22 May 2008

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly



Spice Girls star Mel B has admitted that she treated her bandmate Geri Halliwell badly when the group first-class honours degree got together.
In an interview with Grazia powder magazine, Mel B said she was hoodlum on Halliwell when she failed to master close to of the more difficult saltation routines.
The isaac M. Singer said: "If Geri gets her saltation wrong now I secern her. Just in the old days I may have done it in a bitchy way, just it's often more sisterly now. I want her to face fantastic and draw it right on."
"Everybody knows that Geri and I birth had our problems in the past, just having time apart and then advent back in concert has been incredibly healing," she said.
"We let a real number shackle and, surprisingly, our daughters, Angel and Prairie gentian, ar completely fascinated by each other," said the vocalizer.
Mel B besides said that Halliwell encouraged her to take region in 'Dancing with the Stars', locution: "I wanted to show everyone what I could do. I talked to Geri and she was aright in arrears me, notification me to go for it and pink everybody dead."